Every HP printer is supplied with a network interface card (NIC) and features a media access management (MAC) address. This mack address is employed to spot each device connected to a network. Once it’s enabled, solely a tool that has mack address on the filter list will access your network. Whenever you would like to filter mack addresses on your router or realize the HP printer’s mack address of your, then in this case, printer will be additional problematic than the private computers. However, by dialing HP Support Number and taking professionals’ steering, you’ll be able to simply realize HP printer’s mack address with simple steps.
Dial +1-855-924-8222 To Find HP Printer MAC Address
Ways to find HP Printer’s MAC address
Within your windows pc, you’ll be able to merely see MAC address by getting into ipconfig/all within the electronic communication. But, as we have a tendency to all grasp largely printers don’t seem to be compatible with keyboard input, therefore you would like to form use of other ways to ascertain the MAC addresses. Here, we have a tendency to square measure discussing the ways by which you’ll be able to simply realize your HP printer’s MAC address. you would like to seek out your HP printer’s science address initial, then you may be ready to find its MAC address.
Find your HP printer’s IP address
- Press the windows key and type control panel and then click on it to open your system’s control panel.
- From the hardware and sound section, click on the devices and printers link.
- Look for your printer, right click on it and then from the pop-up menu choose printer properties.
- Go for ports tab and then you need to choose standard TCP/IP port entry.
- After clicking on the configure port button, you will see the printer’s IP address in the printer name or IP address box.
Steps to find your printer’s MAC address
- Open the quick access menu by right-clicking on the start button.
- Look for command prompt and after finding it, simply click to open it.
- In the command prompt dialogue box, type “arp-a” (without quotation marks) and then hit enter.
- Scroll down to the result until you see the IP address that you found from the above steps of your printer.
- Next to IP address, you will see your printer’s MAC address. The MAC address format looks like “00-1d-7e-e8-d7-27.”
Isn’t finding your HP printer’s science and MAC address is pretty easy? Hope you’re conjointly ready to discover it. In case, if you’re still unable to seek out MAC address, then we recommend you get aid from HP Live Chat Support technicians. they’re extremely skillful in providing correct help to resolve customer’s queries inside a pinch of your time. Surely, they’ll conjointly assist you bent realize your HP printer’s MAC address with some simple steps.