Dial +1-855-924-8222 To Fix HP Color Laser Printer Alignment Issue
If there’s Associate in Nursing alignment drawback together with your HP Color electrostatic printer, then the printer won’t print any document accurately. Your printer will become misaligned once there’s any paper stuck within the machine. to create this issue far from your in operation printer, you have got to require HP Printer Support from our deft connoisseurs. they’re expert enough to modify any sort of technically or non-technically HP printer connected glitches.
Although optical maser printers is nice for printing multiple color documents at high-speed. however there’s a break to become misaligned. once your HP optical maser printer’s color plane registration (CPR) unit is misaligned, text and pictures area unit twisted at Associate in Nursing angle or perform wrong at the tip of the page. there’s Associate in Nursing in-built feature accessible on HP color electrostatic printer that allows you to mechanically correct the alignment by simply clicking thereon computer code program. to grasp the method of doing such factor, you have got to stay on reading this journal until the tip.
Step To Fix HP Color Laser Printer Alignment Issue
- First, double-click on the icon of HP printer in your system tray that you will find at the lower right end of your desktop
- Now, move to the “Toolbox” tab
- Click on the “Status” link that you will see on the left side of your window
- Scroll your cursor and go to “Status” menu and then click on the “Print Info Pages” link
- After that click the blue “Print” button located to the right of the “Configuration Page” heading
- Check the print page to see whether there is overlapping in “L” shaped bar
- Get back to the “Toolbox” option in case the color bars are overlapping
- And then click on the model number of your HP color laser printer at the upper left end of the window
- Click on the “Device Settings” link
- Opt the “Print Quality” option and then hit on “Calibrate” button
- Click “OK” in the new window that appears and wait for the alignment calibration process to complete
- After that try to print a document again and see if the alignment is still off
- If you still find misalignment in your HP laser printer, repeat the calibrating until and unless it is required to be calibrated. It might take more than once to fix the alignment
HP Printer Support Phone Number is one among the foremost reliable and efficient service wherever customers will get desired answer associated with their printer drawback. Our technicians square measure glad to assist you out. Hence, get in contact with USA hassle-freely and obtain instant support with responsibleness.
Submit your review