HP Printer Won’t Print Black +1-855-924-8222 To Fix It
It is a really common tale, whenever you would like to print one thing and therefore the black ink of your printer has set to travel on permanent vacation. Once this happen, you straightly search in Google to repair this downside and run into many printer forums while not obtaining a transparent resolution. We’ve place along a listing of things that you just will strive once your HP Printer Not Printing Black Color properly because it ought to be.
Some Basic Things To Start:
- Turn off HP printer , remove USB cables and unplug from the power source as well. Wait for some time and then reconnect your printer to turn it back on.
- Try to Print test page or a print Quality diagnostic report.
- Make sure your ink cartridges have enough ink or these are not faulty one.
Check Ink Cartridge:
- If the ink cartridges are low on ink or empty, simply replace them
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are properly fitted into place and also installed in their correct slots.
- If you installed a new cartridge, then double check to ensure that you’ve removed the tape over the vent.
- Check there is no any clog in the vents of the cartridges. If there is, then gently use a pin to clean the vent clog.
- Try using another ink cartridge to check whether your printer is able to recognize cartridges or not.
- If you are able to find out whether ink cartridge or print heads is causing the issue, then you can easily fix HP Printer Not Printing Black Color issue.
Check Print Heads:
- When changing ink cartridges don’t work then you needs to check is your print heads.
- Make sure your print heads are not clogged. You can clean it both ways automatically or manually.
- If still you face error, then try cleaning feature two to three times. One thing you need to keep in mind that automatic cleaning uses lots of ink, so use this process only when most necessary.
Submit your review